Subject: Mailer
From: [email-masked] (mortenbo)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 23:16:17 +0100 (MET)

Hello:

I havea Question that is partly non Amos.

As some of you might now, the diskmag i have coded is finally out.
But in next issue we will have a chart, but it's hard to get peoples to
fill out the votesheet.
But here the other day i got a wotesheet from Showtime that Darkage had
sent out to many peoples at once.

So i'am wodering how they do that, and is there some sort of program that
lets me have a Ascii file with hundreds of E-mails addy's and then send
the same mail out to all the E-Mail addy's on that text file???

I, am not to happy with the idea of writing abouth 800-1000 E-mail addy's
manually into my Mailprogram.

Or is there someone that will take the job and code such a program, if
it dont exsists??
I think there are more than me who would like such a program.

Morten Bolstad.